Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supplies available
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:30 pm by Glaive

» Character Histories... tell us all about the other you
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm by lokilani

» PELSPELSPELS
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm by lokilani

» from Wigwam
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 pm by lokilani

» Paranoia Gas
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:23 pm by Glaive

» November 613 - Tournament Announced!
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:22 pm by Glaive

» Divinations
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 pm by lokilani

» To All our NPCs
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:21 pm by lokilani

» You want to Get Plot
Free forum : NERO Massachusetts - Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 am by lokilani

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Character Histories... tell us all about the other you

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm by lokilani

PELS... I mean... character Histories... Please send in any character history stuffs you have. Even if you have sent it before. For whatever reason... we have a whopping 4 in our docs... (Oison's, Glaive's, Ellis' and Rot's for the record)

Comments: 0

PELSPELSPELS

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm by lokilani

Hello !@!!

Just posting here to remind you to send in your PELS.

That way staff can see what you enjoyed and stuff!

Thanks!
Crystal

Paranoia Gas

Tue May 21, 2013 3:15 pm by rveniga

This forum is looking pretty dead so I thought in the interest of helping liven it up I'd post a note to hopefully help with this often misplayed effect.

I've been seeing this gas used more and more lately which is GREAT because it's one of my favorites but it is also one of the most misplayed effects in the game.

Paranoia gas causes the victim to think that people he / she normally dislikes …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Divinations

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 pm by lokilani

Hello RH PCs! We would like to make sure we haven't let any divinations slip through the cracks so if you cast any please email us (one more time) the subject of the divination and who cast it.

ALSO! If you are planning to cast any divinations this event, please email us the general subject you would be planning to divine with the name and character name of the person who will be casting this. …

[ Full reading ]

To All our NPCs

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:21 pm by lokilani

Hihi awesome NPCs
We would like to prepare some roles for you guys to play in between all the fightings! So if you could please email plot with things you like to do, would like to try, etc... that will help us big times in coming up with roles for you.

Thanks!

Email : plot@neromass.com

You want to Get Plot

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 am by lokilani

Hello Players,

You want plot right? Big plot, little plot, plot you wear on your head... Plot = something to do.

And you are in luck... we want to give you plot... sweet sweet plots.

So... Write PELS, tell us what you liked, didn't like, want to see more of. Things you want your character to have a chance to do. Things you as a For Real Person enjoy doing. Fights, puzzles, talkies, singing, …

[ Full reading ]

Ravenholt Winter Revel 613

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 am by Admin

Ravenholt City is full of celebrations, feasts are laid to fight against the frigid winds outside. New faces are seen, both artisan and noble, rushing between buildings some laden with scrolls, others with determination. Despite the bustle, all seems quiet here. The snow blankets the sleeping land.

Restless from the quiet, the Duke orders his household and a regiment of the Ducal army to …

[ Full reading ]

Dream Visions and other Divination formals

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:52 pm by lokilani

Hello everyone!

If you are planning to cast any Dreamvisions or divinations at the event which you would like answers to at the event, please submit your divination plans to plot at PlotFolk@yahoogroups.com so that we can have answers prepared. Otherwise we will continue to accept whatever you cast and give you your visions before or at the next event.

Just as a reminder Dreamvisions and High …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Regarding Transform Stats

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm by lokilani

Hello Everyone,

Ravenholt plot staff is currently working on re-balancing transform stats. This applies to all transforms, even if we made up your stats. Please email your current transform stats to Plot for approval whether you think we have them or not. Also, if you are waiting to receive stats from us, please email us to remind us. Send all emails to plot@neromass.com. We will be editing a …

[ Full reading ]

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of NERO Massachusetts on your social bookmarking website

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is talikam

Our users have posted a total of 31 messages in 23 subjects